Jim Gau knows the ins and outs of estate planning thanks to years of experience practicing as an estate planning attorney. He has more than a decade of experience in the field and understands the complexities families can encounter when trying to plan for the future.
- University of Dayton School of Law, J.D.
- University of Dayton College of Arts and Sciences, B.A. in Psychology with a Minor in Criminal Justice Studies
- Associate Attorney, Stock Legal, L.L.C.
- Associate Attorney, McCarthy, Leonard, & Kaemmerer, L.C.
- Agency Contract Attorney, Bryan Cave, L.L.P.
- Associate Attorney, The Larson Law Firm, L.L.C.
- Associate Attorney, Common Sense Elder Law
- Missouri State Bar
- Illinois State Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court of the Western District of Missouri
- Department of Veterans Affairs Accredited Attorney