Schedule Your Initial Consultation.
- This conversation should only take about an hour.
- There’s no preparation necessary and you are not required to bring anything with you. However, it may be helpful to bring the following:
- If you own a home and have a copy of your deed, please bring it with you. We will discuss options for preventing your home from ending up in probate!
- If you currently have estate planning documents not prepared by TuckerAllen, please bring these with you!
- Our fees are fixed — there are no surprises.
- For special needs or elder law services, please call our office to request a preliminary call with an estate planning professional.
- If our current office availability does not match with your schedule, please contact us at [email protected]. We have a limited number of weeknight and Saturday morning appointments available and would love to accommodate you.
Your initial consultation for estate planning matters is complimentary! All other consults will be charged at the attorney’s hourly rate unless a flat rate probate package is applicable at the time of engagement. Please contact us if you have any questions!