Missy Shands Manning
Missy Shands Manning practices estate planning and elder law at TuckerAllen. Missy works with her clients to understand their specific needs and wishes to create a custom estate plan. She ensures TuckerAllen clients receive excellent service with a caring and compassionate approach.
Prior to working at TuckerAllen, Missy worked at Miller and Roberts, where she focused on estate planning, trust administration, and probate.
Outside of the office, Missy and her dog, Tort, are a Therapy Dog Team with CHAMP Assistance Dogs, where they visit the Kirkwood Public Library, nursing homes, and schools. In her downtime, she spends time with her husband and is a huge Cardinals and Kansas Jayhawks fan.
- University of Missouri School of Law, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Kansas, B.A., History and Political Science
- Associate, Miller & Roberts, LLC
- Partner, Shands & Haynes, LLC
- Associate, Johnston & Smith, LLC
- Law Clerk, Johnston & Smith, LLC
- Missouri Bar