Kevin Mason is an attorney at TuckerAllen. Kevin graduated with his Bachelor of Science in Biology from Lindenwood University. He went on to study at the University of Missouri School of Law to pursue his Juris Doctorate.
Prior to working for TuckerAllen, Kevin worked as a law intern for Commerce Trust Company, where he examined trust documents and reviewed client files to make recommendations regarding special needs trusts.
- University of Missouri School of Law, J.D.
- Lindenwood University, B.S. in Biology
- Law Intern, Commerce Trust Company
- Research Assistant, University Missouri School of Law
- Law Intern, Orscheln Farm and Home
- Judicial Intern to the Honorable Patricia Joyce, Cole County Circuit Court