Thomas A. McCarthy has more than 10 years’ experience practicing law in St. Louis. His experience as an associate attorney for a large civil defense firm and his time spent with the St. Louis County Prosecutor’s Office earned him valuable trial experience in which he honed his skills and desire to be a strong advocate for those in need.
Tom is a lifelong resident of South St. Louis City and currently resides in the Clifton Heights neighborhood. He enjoys traveling, playing guitar, and spending time outdoors with his dog.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Truman State University, B.S., 2001
- The Elder & Disability Advocacy Firm of Christine A. Alsop LLC (2016-2017)
- Assistant St. Louis County Counselor (2014-2016)
- Assistant St. Louis County Prosecutor (2008-2014)
- Hush and Eppenberger LLC (2004-2008)
- Missouri bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri