Thomas McCarthyEstate Planning and Elder Law Attorney
Thomas McCarthy is an estate planning and elder law attorney in TuckerAllen’s South St. Louis office with more than 10 years’ experience practicing law. His experience as an associate attorney for a large civil defense firm and his time spent with the St. Louis County Prosecutor’s Office earned him valuable trial experience in which he honed his skills and desire to be a strong advocate for those in need.
Tom is a lifelong resident of South St. Louis City and currently resides in the Clifton Heights neighborhood. He enjoys traveling, playing guitar, and spending time outdoors with his dog.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Truman State University, B.S., 2001
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- The Elder & Disability Advocacy Firm of Christine A. Alsop LLC (2016-2017)
- Assistant St. Louis County Counselor (2014-2016)
- Assistant St. Louis County Prosecutor (2008-2014)
- Husch and Eppenberger LLC (2004-2008)
- Missouri bar
- Illinois Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri