Susan Buckley SchoenEstate Planning Attorney
Susan Buckley Schoen is an estate planning attorney with TuckerAllen. With more than 20 years of professional and legal experience, Susan is uniquely positioned to advise clients on their estate planning. She consistently demonstrates not only a deep understanding of the intricacies of the law, but also her ability to provide thoughtful counsel to her clients.
Prior to attending law school, Susan worked as a Pediatric ICU Nurse, and she brings that same level of care and compassion to serving her estate planning clients.
Beyond the office, Susan enjoys playing tennis and golf and taking long walks around Glendale with her golden retriever.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1996
- The University of Tulsa School of Nursing, B.S.N., 1991
- Contract Claims Attorney (2006 – 2011)
- Associate, Lashly & Baer, PC (1996 – 2004)
- J.D. Advisor, Career Services Office, Washington University School of Law (2011 – 2016)
- Missouri Bar