Sarah K. HoranEstate Planning Attorney
Sarah Horan is an estate planning attorney at TuckerAllen. Sarah employs a skilled and compassionate approach to ensure her clients’ wishes are carried out. Her priority is to always deliver a tailored, meticulous estate plan.
Prior to working at TuckerAllen, Sarah worked for Guin Mundorf where she focused on providing legal representation to public schools.
Outside the office, Sarah enjoys biking the Madison County bike trails and spending time with her husband and son.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Luther College, B.A., magna cum laude, 2010
- Associate, Guin Mundorf, LLC (2015-2019)
- Associate, Kodner, Watkins & Kloecker, LC (2013-2014)
- Law clerk, Rosenblum, Schwartz, Rogers, & Glass, PC (2012-2013)
- Law clerk, Muchnick & Haber (2011)
- Missouri bar
- Illinois bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois