Melina PinillaEstate Planning Attorney
Melina Pinilla is an attorney practicing estate planning at TuckerAllen. Melina’s broad law practice prior to joining TuckerAllen gives her a unique perspective on estate planning and serving her clients. She hones in on her significant experience drafting and reviewing contracts, while also giving her clients the compassion and heedfulness they each deserve when developing and implementing their estate plans.
Beyond the office, Melina has been actively involved with St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts, The Women’s Safe House, and other organizations.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2010
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, B.S., summa cum laude, 2005
- Contract Attorney (2016)
- Husch Blackwell (2010–2015)
- Missouri bar
- Illinois bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
Charitable & Civic Activities
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- The Women’s Safe House
- Operation Excel YouthBuild
- Missouri Pro Bono Hall of Fame (2012)