Lori HootmanEstate Planning Attorney
Lori Hootman practices estate planning at TuckerAllen. A licensed attorney for over 20 years, Lori works with her clients to understand their specific needs and wishes to create a custom estate plan. She ensures TuckerAllen clients receive excellent service by utilizing her years of experience to deliver sophisticated legal counsel with a caring and compassionate approach.
Prior to joining TuckerAllen, Lori worked as a lateral conflicts attorney at Bryan Cave and clerked for the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Honorable Angela Turner Quigless.
Beyond the office, Lori enjoys spending time outdoors hiking and kayaking. She lives in Ballwin with her husband and four children.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1992
- University of Missouri-St. Louis, B.A.
- Conflicts Attorney, Bryan Cave (2013-2016)
- Law Clerk, Missouri Court of Appeals, Hon. Angela Turner Quigless (2012-2013)
- Account Executive, Robert Half (2011-2012)
- Hire Counsel, Bryan Cave (2011-2012)
- Missouri bar