John FischerEstate Planning Attorney
John Fischer practices in the Edwardsville location of TuckerAllen. John’s estate planning practice is built on excellent service to his clients and an aptitude for the law, specifically estate planning and trust administration. He has more than 10 years’ legal experience, offering his clients peace of mind that their intricate estate plans are top-notch and inclusive of their personal needs and wishes.
Outside of the office, John enjoys spending time with his family, woodworking, and playing soccer.
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Quincy University, B.A., Political Science, 2001
- Featherstun, Gaumer, Postlewait, Stocks, Flynn and Hubbard (2015-2016)
- Assistant State’s Attorney, Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office in Edwardsville, IL (2004-2015)
- Software Consultant, Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office in Edwardsville, IL (2014-2015)
- Criminal Division Chief, Madison County State’s Attorney’s Office in Edwardsville, IL (2013-2015)
- Illinois bar
- Missouri bar
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
Charitable & Civic Activities
- Member, Board of Directors, St. Anthony’s Charitable Foundation
- Prosecutor Award, Southwestern Illinois Law Enforcement Commission/Southern Illinois Police Chiefs’ Association (2015)