Jessica Jax is an estate planning attorney at TuckerAllen. With nearly 10 years of professional and legal experience, Jessica is a valued asset in our O’Fallon, MO office. Jessica’s previous experience counseling clients in commercial disputes and mentoring young lawyers serves her well in her role at TuckerAllen—she is patient, caring, and attentive to her clients’ needs.
Outside of work, Jessica loves exploring new locales, both near and far, with her husband and two young children. When she finds a rare quiet moment, she enjoys settling in with a good book.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Northwestern University, B.S., summa cum laude, Communication Studies and Legal Studies, 2004
- The Rolwes Law Firm LLC (2014 – 2016)
- International Professional Education Group (2014 – 2016)
- Grippo & Elden LLC (2011 – 2013)
- Winston & Strawn LLP (2007 – 2011)
- Missouri bar
- Illinois bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, Northern District of Illinois