Jessica JaxManaging Attorney
Jessica Jax is the Managing Attorney at TuckerAllen. With more than 10 years of professional and legal experience, Jessica is a valued asset to our team. Jessica’s previous experience counseling clients in commercial disputes and mentoring young lawyers serves her well in her role at TuckerAllen leading the Firm’s St. Louis area operations.
Outside of work, Jessica loves exploring new locales, both near and far, with her husband and two young children. When she finds a rare quiet moment, she enjoys settling in with a good book.
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Northwestern University, B.S., summa cum laude, Communication Studies and Legal Studies, 2004
- The Rolwes Law Firm LLC (2014 – 2016)
- International Professional Education Group (2014 – 2016)
- Grippo & Elden LLC (2011 – 2013)
- Winston & Strawn LLP (2007 – 2011)
- Missouri bar
- Illinois bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri, Northern District of Illinois