An estate planning attorney at TuckerAllen, Emily Slaten works diligently to provide custom, high-caliber estate plans for her clients. Emily takes time to get to know her clients so that she can craft an estate plan to match their precise needs and wishes.
Prior to joining TuckerAllen, Emily worked for Lashly & Baer in St. Louis.
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Saint Louis University, B.A. History, Certificate in Business Administration, 2007
- Lashly & Baer, P.C. (2013-2016)
- Bose McKinney & Evans (2012-2013)
- Judicial Law Clerk, Hon. Frank Sullivan, Jr., Indiana Supreme Court (2010-2012)
- Missouri bar
- Indiana bar
- Chancellor’s Scholar Award (2010)