Emily Kirk is an attorney in the Kirkwood and Fairview Heights locations of TuckerAllen. Emily employs a skilled and compassionate approach to ensure her clients’ wishes are carried out.
Prior to joining TuckerAllen, she worked in the education field, teaching law classes at the Court Reporting Institute and directing the paralegal and criminal justice programs at Sanford-Brown College. Using this skill set, Emily understands how to educate her clients about the complexities of estate planning. It is her top concern that each client’s personal wishes are carried out in his or her estate plan.
Emily enjoys spending time with her family and volunteering at her children’s elementary school. She and her husband are enthusiastic competitors in local trivia nights, and Emily likes to read, garden, and play games with her kids.
- Washington University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Memphis, B.A., Political Science, minor in Legal Thought and the Liberal Arts, magna cum laude, 1991
- Instructor, Court Reporting Institute (2016)
- Assistant Academic Dean, Paralegal Studies and Criminal Justice Program Director, Sanford-Brown College (2005-2015)
- Attorney, Greensfelder, Hemker & Gale, P.C. (1999-2002)
- Attorney, Gallop, Johnson & Neuman, L.C. (1995-1999)
- Missouri Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar